Friday, April 20, 2012

House Proud - Update

Sorry for the delay in sharing our house proud updates. While we are working diligently on our Mission Organization at home, I've been slowly picking up accessories for the master bedroom. You can follow my ideas and inspirations via Pinterest.

Although I love the inspiration room I posted here, I've been drawn to mixed metals like gold, silver, and mercury glass.

Love this headboard from Target that I posted here, but hubby is game (and inspired) to build our own headboard. We have vaulted ceilings and he wants to go bigger/taller than what we can buy in the store for an affordable price. No words to describe my excitement - I'm a lucky girl!!

Stay tuned....more to come!



gorgeous headboard inspiration





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Style is to be shared. Thank you for your feedback!